Wednesday, November 21, 2012

Comme des F*down








Comme des F*down hat, Urban Outfitters tank, By Corpus jacket, Current/Elliott skinny jeans, Balenciaga bag, Karen Walker sunglasses, Isabel Marant sneakers, Cartier watch, Hermes bracelets


Another burgundy look!  Can you tell I'm loving this color right now? :)  I got this Comme des F*down hat at American Rag with the other t-shirt I wore the other day (shown here).  Dressed it up with a moto jacket for an edgy vibe.  

And with Thanksgiving coming tomorrow, I am so thankful for the support and love from my friends, family, and readers.  Loved ones around me are sick with the flu right now, so be careful everyone!  Dress warm and drink lots and lots of liquids!

Have a very very Happy Thanksgiving!  I can't wait for my thanksgiving get together with my family tomorrow (I'm going to wear my fat pants)!









2 comments:

  1. So glad I came across your blog! Love your style. Followed x

    Best,
    Ali
    www.shophopeonline.com

    ReplyDelete