Wednesday, January 2, 2013

The Hunt


Happy New Year everyone!  Hope you had a wonderful new year's day spent with loved ones, I certainly did.  I started the first day of 2013 with mass, then some fun filled events with my family!  Unfortunately, I'm under the weather :( but that doesn't stop me from posting!  I promise I'll have another look up soon, if anyone's out there waiting ;)

Aside from family and friends for the new year, I've been eyeing a few things.... And they've just been on my mind lately.
So, I've listed the few things that I need -- I mean, want, and I am determined to go on a hunt for these items!  One by one, you shall be mine!

My lust list:

1. An oversized grey tweed wool coat (it's still cold in LA, I promise!)
2. The perfect lace up booties for casual chic wear 
3. A yellow knit sweater to add some color to my dark winter wardrobe, and of course brighten up the mood :)
4. A polkadot blouse.  I was never really into polkadots, but I can't stop thinking about them lately I don't know why
5. Nars Schiap (Let me tell you something.  This is a MUST MUST MUST-have color for the season.  Hot pink lips have been around and still will be.  You cannot pass on this color!)
6. All silver CDC, perhaps even in the Kelly bracelet
7.  Another Proenza Schouler PS11 clutch in Purple Rain.  I just love this bag.
8.  Comme Des Garcons large classic pouch in green
9. And of course, the Cartier Juste Un Clou... someday you will be mine.

Just that. :)


















1 comment: