Sunday, January 13, 2013

Tweedly Dum









H&M men's t-shirt, Zara coat, Urban Outfitters destroyed denim pants, Aldo pumps, Celine bag, Hermes bracelet, Cartier watch






Hello everyone! It's been a long time!  I had a fantastic weekend with my family.  Not to mention the great deals my husband and I got from post holiday sales!! :)

I got this Zara coat a while back and it was my first time wearing it this weekend.  I can't express how much I love it -- the tweed details and gold hardware!  And of course, it was a perfect match with my Celine luggage with deep red piping.  It's such a sophisticated coat, I dressed it a tad down with my old distressed pants I got from Urban Outfitters a long time ago.  I'd love to hear any comments or thoughts! :)




























5 comments:

  1. Nice outfit! I like your jacket.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look great in that jacket. I love your bag best, though.

    Kate from Clear the Way

    P.S. I'm following you on Bloglovin now!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Desde espaƱa

    Estas super super guapa...me encanta el abrigo

    -*-*-*-*
    --------------------------
    ----------------------------------

    https://rosaestilosayotrascosas.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete